URIEL FRANCISCO SERAFIN CUZ  G:408

Oraciones de simple presetn, simple past, simple future 


1°  You worked very hard last week.

La Cultura del Inglés: TODAY'S IDIOM: WORK YOUR SOCKS OFF / WORK ...
2° She lived in Japan last year
From Idaho Falls to Japan

3° They learned how to swim two years ago
Essential Tips For Adult Swimming Beginners | Bakersfield Swim Club


4° She liked to sit  in the sun. 
Cuidados bajo el sol

5° She reads the newspaper every day.

Emily Romero 7 c | Flashcards

6° We come to school by bus. 
Transportation – Transportation – West Valley School District #208


7° The dog chases the cat all around the house
How to Get Your Dog to Stop Chasing Cats | VetDepot Blog



8° I will see you next week.
→ Soñar con Despedida - Significados, Mensajes e Interpretaciones

9° I won't admit something that I didn't do.

When People Are Mean and Refuse to Admit It Or Apologize

10° Don't worry, they will be here on time.
Personas Esperando En Línea Ilustraciones Vectoriales, Clip Art ...












Comentarios